Players take turns playing one of their game pieces. Connect your game piece to your previous one. If you can't move, you are out of the game. Last player to play a legal move is the winner. For 2 to 4 players. Ages 8 years and above. Includes 88 playing pieces (4 colors, 22 of each color) and game board 12 inch x 12 inch.
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- It's a strategy game of survival, and these waters can be treacherous!
- Players take turns adding colored sharks to the board, tail to snout, trying to trap their opponents. The last player with room to swim wins the game!
- Exercises visual thinking, planning, strategy, and decision-making skills, and promotes good sportsmanship.
- Includes game board, 88 shark pieces in 4 colors and guide.
- For 2-4 players.